More than just coffee machine technology. In our in-house Coffee Competence Centre, qualified trainers convey comprehensive coffee expertise along the entire value creation chain and assist by providing sound advice in all issues relating to the manufacturing process. With this outlook, Schaerer has been able to clearly set itself apart from the competition over the last few years.
“Swiss made” at Schaerer means:
- Swiss engineering: Our professional coffee machines are developed entirely at our headquarters in Switzerland.
- Swiss manufacturing: Our coffee machines are manufactured at our headquarters in Switzerland.
- Swiss services: Every coffee machine is accompanied by a comprehensive service package for training, service and support from Switzerland.
Direct training courses and expert training manuals are used to train and continuously educate technicians worldwide, keeping their knowledge up-to-date with the latest Schaerer developments. Schaerer also offers an eLearning platform providing technicians with self-study options as well as tips and tricks to support them in their daily work.
Schaerer Online Services offers interactive tools and information platforms for partners and customers.
After entering their log-in details and password in the members' area of this website, partners and customers can access the online services area, which includes the MediaCentre with images, brochures, presentations, technical documentation, machine software and planner data (DXF) as well as the Spare Parts Online Centre and the Schaerer eLearning.
For the sake of sustainability, we strive for solutions in all areas that fulfil ecological and societal requirements yet still safeguard our company's economic viability in the long term. The materials used in our coffee machines are, wherever possible, derived from resource-conserving processing. Finally, by utilising innovative technologies, we do everything we can to offer you the ultimate in coffee enjoyment with the most efficient energy consumption.
Plastic brewing unit
- Tried and tested over 400,000 times
- Absolutely tasteless
- Superb coffee quality
- Tried and tested over 300,000 times
- temperature control of coffee, tea and steam
- Small boilers with a large output, and the water is always fresh
- Tried and tested over 500,000 times
- Small interiors (beans in the hopper are always fresh)
- High precision, slow-running compact grinding discs (reduced grinding temperature)
- Over 15 years of experience in processor technology
- Latest software and hardware technology
- Schaerer software development and programming
For this deal, you get:
- One adjustable grinder with a large hopper
- 3kW Powerpack
- Two boilers - coffee & hot water/steam
- Automatic milk frother with disposable milk foaming nozzle
- Touch screen with 40 programmable selections
- Aquachange with 5.2lt water tank and direct water connection
- LED Bean hopper lighting
- 150 drinks per day capacity
You can add the following:
- 8lt milk cooler - R2549999.00
- Second grinder - R9799.00
- Hot chocolate dispenser - R12199.00
- Cup Dispenser & Storage - R10489.00
*Imported on order (8-12 weeks lead time)
The product images shown are provided by the supplier/manufacturer at the time of publishing and may in rare instances differ slightly from the actual product if the manufacturer or supplier have updated the item model since the publication of the image provided on the website, or within the product catalogues. Some product images are shown inclusive of all optional extras. BLACKBEANCOFFEE.AFRICA will issue an exact image upon request and if available from the supplier/manufacturer. We recommend that customers unfamiliar with the products please do so accordingly. Please contact our sales & support department to enquire/request an image if required: firstname.lastname@example.org BLACKBEANCOFFEE.AFRICA reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.