- The delivery fee will be billed at checkout. The delivery fee and cost of purchase must be paid in full at checkout in order for an order to be dispatched.
- We ship directly from supplier to consumer & rarely are able to accommodate a collection request.
Guide to general shipping rates:
- Order Value of R1999 or less:
- Gauteng, KZN & W/Cape = R99
- Rest of SA= R129
- FREE Shipping for all orders of R2000.00 or more within the borders of South Africa
- International - Please contact us for a quote; the R1500 stated at checkout is estimate only and and not a final cost. (T's&C's Apply)
- We don't ship to door & to port of entry only
- All International/Cross-Border orders are subject to a shipping cost & do not qualify for free shipping as may be the case for orders within the borders of South Africa to major Centres
Should any shipping rate differ from that stated above, the actual rate will be confirmed at checkout, prior to making payment.
- Delivery fees are applicable to deliveries to major centres within the borders of South Africa
- For international rates, please contact us at email@example.com
- Goods are delivered within 4-7 (Unless otherwise stated on the product page) business days (**To Major Centre's), dependent on where you live in South Africa, from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods. Regional Centre's & Outlying Areas may take a day or two longer, although every effort is always made to have orders delivered ASAP.
**The Major City Centre's in South Africa: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Nelspruit, Polokwane & Pretoria.
Outlying/Rural Areas Surcharge (As defined by the courier)
A surcharge applies to outlying/rural areas (As defined by the courier). This surcharge can only be established/provided if the consumer enquiries prior to placing an order or if not enquired, only after the order has been placed.
Should a surcharge apply to your area of delivery, this will be communicated to you ASAP. The surcharge will be payable via EFT, prior to the order being dispatched, failing which, we reserve the right to cancel the order and reverse the payment made via PAYFAST.
It must be noted that we do not apply a mark-up to any courier costs, aiming to simply cover the actual cost of shipping. These costs cannot be absorbed into the margins of items as this will not allow us to remain competitive with our pricing.
*Click HERE to view Route Guide for Rural, Outlying or Remote Areas*
- Our carriers are outsourced & deliver between 09h00 and 17h00 from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Our ability to deliver efficiently & timeously is subject to the availability of product ordered and the provision of an accurate & comprehensive delivery address, including correct contact details of the consignee. Orders cannot be delivered to a P.O.Box or POSTNET address or a FARM.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 7 days working days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery or are sourced from different suppliers across the country.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address, whose details you have provided.
- All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
- Please provide us with as many images as possible of any visible damage to the parcel/s
- Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. We are therefore not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you may incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- All goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer/supplier. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer/supplier, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
- Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- If you are not in South Africa, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.